20/8/08

This is real ... NOT, but it could be

Have anyone seen Camp Rock???
Besides the fact that it is the love story that i've been dreaming about since i can't hardly remember; i have a question or something to say: WHYYY OHHH WHYYYY do i let this movies get to me???
I mean, come on ! i'm 23 years old, there's not a chance that i could be forgave, it is diminishing of my capabilities (not to mentioned it makes me doubt about my knowledge); the fact that i have sat here in front of my computer for an hour an a half to see that movie and know it leaves me thinking "WHYYY OHHH WHYYY CAN'T I HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!",..... Iknow I know--> OMG!!, almost ten years thinking exactly the same question and of course no answer have ever been found... not because it does not exist, but because whatever it is thats has been presented to me as a possible reason why it has never happened to me (or anybody else from the real world for that mattered) has been shuttered down with a bow and an arrow, Bow and an Arrow called "Shut up u Pig, let me Dream!".... yeah.. which leads me to my true subject: Why do we let our lives pass us by waiting for that perfect love story to happened?? can anyone tell me?? please?? Why does everyone shuts the true down? is it really never going to happen?
And while I write this down, I have that tune attached to my head...

(8) you are the voice i hear inside my head
the reason that i'm singing
You are the missing peace I need
The song inside of me
This is real, this is me
I'm exactly were I'm suppose to be (8)

Never has a movie been so perfectly mold to my dreamed love story.
And i kinda wonder if the reason to me having that question and not accepting answers (Me being a 23 year old good experienced person) is: that everybody knows that it may never happen,alright, but we shut it down because we are entittle, we have the f*cking right, to hope that we are REALLY REALLY wrong about that.

(8) I gotta find you (8)

No hay comentarios: