7/8/08

Fly Free Zone

OMG!
I went to a fair today, all morning and afternoon...
A fair about slot machines and stuff like that.
That industry really moves a whole LOT of money!! my gosh!!!
There were ppl from all over the world gathered there; lots of slot machines, lots of food, lights music, people (lots of important ppl) but most of all there wherelots and lots of FLIES...
black, ugly, filthy, dirty FLIES all over the place ...
For an industry that moves such an enormous amount of money all over the world, it sure moves another whole lot of FLIES
Seemed like everyone there had arrived to this country with their own Fly's Army, 'cause trust me, they had orders to attack everybody on the fair.
Stupid lil filthy business ppl that did not prevent the "Fly Attack" !

Of course I still love that industry, and I love being a part of it... Cause any industry that mixes Hugo Boss Suit plus a gorgeous eye or lip piercing... is the perfect industry for me to develop in.

No hay comentarios: